- Turn any Pinata into a Pull String Pinata
Turn any Pinata into a Pull String Pinata
You will need the following items:
· Curling Ribbon
The pull string pinata is a particularly good game idea for small kids birthday parties or indoor celebrations. It is a fun yet safe party game for the youngest kids who can get hurt trying to break open the pinata with a buster bat.
Below are instructions on how to convert a normal pinata into its gentler pull string version:
1) Cut a 2 inch "U" shaped flap on the bottom of pinata as close to center as possible. Perforate a small hole in the flap.
2) Pass a ribbon through the hole you just made in the flap and tie a knot from the side that will remain inside the pinata. This ribbon will open the trap door.
3) Close flap. Do not secure flap with any tape or adhesive.
4) Using scotch tape or masking tape attach ribbons around base of pinata. Pull the ribbon that is hanging out of trap and bring it to same level as other ribbons. Try to have one ribbon for each of your guest.
5) Spread glue over the bottom of the pinata and apply the tissue paper making sure that all ribbons are completely covered. Let dry. Your pull string pinata is ready!