Guidelines that will help you select the proper size:
- Different manufactures have their own sizing system; the charts below represent a ‘basic guideline’.
- The sizing of some costumes may fall outside of these guidelines, if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description of each individual costume.
- Bodysuit costumes (like superheroes) are meant to be tight fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- If in doubt between two sizes, it’s usually best to order the larger size for a more comfortable fit. In colder climates we suggest ordering the larger size, so that the costume can be worn over your child’s warmer clothing.
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and then once you receive a costume it shows ages on the package instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it does NOT mean that the wrong size was shipped.